Clinics & Services
- Cryotherapy - the practice undertakes cryotherapy which may save out-patients’ waiting times. Please ask any of the doctors during normal appointment times.
- Child Development - the doctors have also been approved to provide paediatric surveillance.
- Maternity - all the doctors offer maternity care, as well as the midwives clinic held on a Wednesday morning – by appointment only.
- Vaccinations - childhood, flu and travel vaccines.
- Immunisations for Foreign Travel - please ensure 6 weeks notice before date of travel, if at all possible.
We offer specialist services for Drug and Alcohol abuse, Blood Testing for certain patients on certain drugs for rheumatism and a minor injury service.
- Minor Surgery - Joint injections by appointment.
- Antenatal - Wednesday morning by appointment.
- Diabetic - held on Tuesday afternoon by appointment.
- Asthma - Monday afternoon by appointment.
- Health Checks - including cervical smears and cholesterol advice.
New Phlebotomy Clinics
Please note that this service is no longer available at Bodmin Road Health Centre. Please click on the following link for the details of this service in Trafford.
New Phlebotomy Service in Trafford